Due to a scheduling conflict, the September meeting of the Mosby Mountain Community Association, Inc., Board of Directors has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 15, 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at the home of MMCA President Barbara Strain, 1635 Hubbard Court.
The agenda remains the same as previously published (see below).
The next regular meeting of the board of directors will be held on Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 6:30 pm, at the home of Barbara and Alan Strain, 1635 Hubbard Court.
All members of the Mosby Mountain Community Association are welcomed to attend the board meeting and to share your ideas, suggestions and concerns.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Adoption of agenda
3. Approval of August 10, 2010, board meeting minutes (see below)
4. Financial statements and 2011 budget prep planning
5. Board and committee appointments
6. Common Areas Committee report; rip rap in drainage areas
7. Architectural Review Board report
8. Neighborhood Watch Committee report
9. Community Relations Committee
10. Reserve Study discussion
11. Comments on items not on the agenda
12. Next board meeting: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 6:30 p.m. Location to be determined
Barbara Strain, President, 1635 Hubbard Court, 296-5523, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Peterson, Secretary/Treasurer, 1969 Ridgetop Drive, 971-9838, email@example.com
Todd Jenkins, Director, 1749 Mattox Court, 296-7761, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew R. Althoff, Director, 1372 Singleton Lane, 963-9116, email@example.com
Jeff Horsman, Director, 1718 Mattox Court, 971-8849, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Price, Director, 1146 Turnstone Drive, 293-7907, email@example.com